The Florida Chapter of the Society of Cosmetic Chemists is excited to present its 2021 Sunscreen Symposium. Historically this event draws hundreds of the Cosmetic Industry professionals highlights the latest scientific developments on a global scale, updates on current regulations, and offers industry professionals an opportunity to learn more about the latest developments in suncare through technical presentations, exhibits, posters, and more! The event will be held at Disney’s Yacht Club in Lake Buena Vista Florida on September 23rd – 25th 2021. For questions about the Symposium please contact the chair of the FLSCC at FlsccChair@gmail.com.
TITLE OF PAPER
E Mail/ Contact Details
Your abstract summarizes the key points of your talk or poster in 150 to 225 words.
Please send your biography together with the abstract adhering to the following guidelines.
1. Full name (name used for symposium schedule, printing, certificate)
2. Position /department/organization/country
3. Contact information (contact/mobile number, email address)
4. Include Color Photo
5. Biography (word count should not exceed 125 words)
6. Category: (Podium (Oral) presentation/ Poster presentation)
7. Please list any prior speaking experience