- This event has passed.
Sunscreen Symposium Call for Posters
April 1, 2019
Poster Abstract Submission Process
You are invited to submit your Poster abstract the 2019 Florida Chapter Society of Cosmetic Chemists Sunscreen Symposium; the theme, Integrating Beauty Through Suncare, Antiaging, and Skin Cancer Protection. You must submit your abstract on or before the abstract submission deadlines. Selected Posters will be notified by April 15th.
To ease the submission process and the subsequent follow up process please consider following guidelines.
- Please submit your abstract to FLSCCSUN@gmail.com. After submission you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within three working days.
- Submit your abstract of no more than 100 words. Please review the Poster Abstract Template, we request you follow the format carefully for your abstract submission. Your submission should be submitted in English.
- We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) that describes your poster.
- If your Poster is accepted, you will be required to register for the 2019 Florida Chapter Sunscreen Symposium and pay the registration fees for the Symposium.
This biannual educational conference provides you the opportunity to present your latest research under the conference details mentioned in the call for papers. Please submit your abstracts according to the deadlines in the Dates of Importance.
- Final Abstract Submission: January 30th 2019
- Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent within 3 days
- Selected Abstracts notified by March 1st 2019
- Selected Presentations must confirm participation by March 8th 2019
- Full presentation submission due: August 15th 2019
- Final Abstract Submission: April 1, 2019
- Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent within 5 days
- Selected Abstracts Notified: April 15, 2019
- Selected Poster Presentations must confirm participation by May 15th 2019
- Note: Posters cannot be mailed – you will be required to register for the 2019 Florida Chapter Sunscreen Symposium and pay the registration fees for the Symposium.